Auto Mouse Clicker v 2, Coming Soon!
In my spare time I've been working on a new version of Auto Mouse Clicker (AMC2) that will incorporate some of the changes that AMC v1 users have asked for.
New Features include:
- One button for starting and stopping the automated clicking.
- A single hot key to start and stop the automated clicking. (In version 1 the hot key only stops the program)
- The mouse cursor turns into crosshairs when the program is waiting for you to select a screen point
- Auto resizing of the program window to accomodate different Windows font sizes
- The ability to automate the clicking of a series of screen points.
- The ability to save the series of click points to a file, so that the click points can be loaded back into AMC2 at a later time without having to select the points again.
The user interface will be split into 2 different views. The "standard" view, which is very similar to AMC v1, and contains all the controls necessary for automating the clicking of one screen point. The "advanced" view contains all the controls necessary for automating the clicking of a series of screen points. Once AMC2 is running you'll be able to swap between the different views by selecting which view you want in the "View" menu at the top of the program window.
This program is still under development and the final product may not look the same. These screenshots are of AMC2 on Windows 8
Since this is software that I'm working on in my spare time there isn't a set date that AMC2 will be released. Most of the program is written. However, I still have to finalize some of the tricker parts and thoroughly test the product. Please check back often for updates.